FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1985 evinrude 115 hp hard to start. Thinking I may have flooded the motor brought it home let it set all day . Finally got it started but run at half trottle while at full throttle. Do I have a carb problem or fuel?
:mad::mad:
I have a 1996 tracker 40 hp, when I turn the key sometimes it will start and sometimes do nothing. I took cover off and had my wife turn key while I listened. It would click at the selenoid and do nothing eles. What would be the problem the selenoid or starter?
whats the best way to check for spark at plugs? And where should I start checking at next? The motor will crank but wont hit a bit. I ran it the other day for an hour or 2 was heading back to ramp when engine speed dropped low and then died. It wouldn't start back.
My Stratos has 4 wires running from trolling bat side 2 red 2 black. The front has a round 3 prong plug and a run charge switch. I have a 12 volt TM on the front that runs off one battery . Can I add a switch on the front to go from say bat 1 and switch to bat 2 when bat 1 runs down? And what...