FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm hoping someone here knows more about these than I do. I picked up a new motor recently, a 40HP Mariner/Yamaha but for the life of me I can't find out anything about it for looking up manuals or parts. It's in real good shape I just want to know what it is and it seems to be a black hole. I...
I just bought a 1993 Sylvan 142MC a few days ago hoping to check everything over before the season starts up here. It's got a Johnson 40HP oil injected J40TLERE and a Johnson BFL2TK bow mounted trolling motor, and advice or info on those would be appreciated. My current problem is wiring, the...