FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 99/00 Ficht 175 and the ECU has issues (code 15, not fixable). It was purchased in not running condition for a song. So I found the same part number ECU of fleabay. I hooked it up just to see if it would run before going any further with it. It starts and runs fine...little stumbly on...
Trouble shooting an 89 classic 50 tiller with electric start. I was using the boat and ran fine was running the motor close to WOT coming back from fishing. Docked the boat. ABout 4 hours later went to head out and motor started up but wouldn't accelerated. Felt like it was loaded down. Ran...