FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently bought a 1974 phantom boat with a 1961 johnson super seahorse 35 motor on it, that's what the title says it is. And the console is gone and I can't find any info as the boat was made in Athens, Texas and they went out of buis. some years ago. It has dual cable hookup for the motor, I...