FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 92 bass buggy 18 with a 40hp Johnson tracker outboard. I bought it new in 91 and its been a fantastic boat! I have a 40lb thrust trolling motor on it but it struggles on a windy day. But I have just acquired a 75lb thrust trolling motor I want to put on it. The new trolling motor is...
I have a 1977 Evenrude 70 horse outboard, excellent engine with no troubles. But one feature my motor doesnt have is the water jet at the base of the motor cover that lets you know the cooling system is working properly, knock on wood I havnt had any problems but I do miss the feature from...