FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey all need a little help, I have a76 aqua sport that i have a 1990 225 evinrude motor on it. the boat was setting for 2 months and i tired to fire it up for this up coming snook season. well i have no spark. I had a buddy of mine swear it was the power box(cdi) I went ahead and order a new 1...
I need help finding a fly wheel for a OMC stringer outdrive to a 89 chevy 350. The motor that was in this boat ended being junk when we bought it and the shop I took it to had closed down, We finally got it back and my motor was strip down to the block. So I am looking for a motor for it. I had...
Sorry had to start my own thread. I know people not here but other sites complain about bandwidth when starting new threads,, sorry
Hey all
New to your site, Thanks for making this place available, I even used the search button and came up with this old thread with kind of the same problem I...