FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Someone told me once not to turn my water hose valve wide open when using ear muffs and running motor in driveway. Reason he said is that the water pressure could blow past internal seals in the lower unit. I have an '86 Force 50hp.
Is that really possible? I'm more concerned about making...
I have a '85 Force 50hp on a 14' Bayliner Capri. Have had it out many times since buying from a friend 10 years ago, and it has been very reliable.
Well, I had it out in the bay last week, and after fishing all day, we put up and started heading back in. For the first time all day, I gave...