FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all,
The front seal is leaking on this hydro steering pump. I have it apart and ready to install new seals, just need help identifying the pump so I know where to look for the seal. There is a metal tape attached (see photo) where the information was at one time, but it is long ago...
I have a small block ford engine I just rebuilt. I am now working on the Penta 280 outdrive.
I see that the bearing shoulder in the housing is corroded and broken in places so I need to replace the housing.
I have talked with a few people, and they tell me they are hard to find? Really...
I have an old 24 ft cabin crusier with a 302 Ford Engine. Recently removed the engine and rebuilt it. While it's out of the boat, I am cleaning, and learning about the boat. On the engine, where the fuel line connects, there is a solenoid, (I think that's what it is) that has wired coming out...
I have an older 24ft boat with a ford 302 engine and a Penta Outdrive with serial number PZNR 2509839B
I have learned the "B" is for an 8 cyl I am assuming its a penta 250?
need to pull the engine, found out it won't come out without pulling the trans as well? anyway, I ended up pulling the...