FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all looking for advice, I had brought a 22ft (seawolf) WA with a 1995 225 Yamaha on a bracket. I believe the boat sat for a year prior to me buying it. This past summer had some problems. The first problem was poor running and sudden shut downs. On the advice of a mechanic I had the tank...
Hello all any suggestions to prop size I have a 1987 20 foot Chaparral w/a wt 2000lbs, powered by a 1998 150 mercury o/b wot is 5600. Current prop is a 4 blade 14x20. I have a good hole shot but seems to hit a max speed at 5200 rpms and when increasing to 5600 It appears to offer no help as to...
Hi new to the Forum and have a problem Identifying the prop on my engine It's 1998 150xl off shore mercury serial 06740017. The existing prop is a 4 blade alum prop with the only #'s I can find are QA6186 20. I have no idea of pitch or dia. I'm thinking of replacing it to gain more top speed the...