FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I Picked up a ESKA 5 HP off of craigslist cheap just trying to figure out some info it. It only has a SN# no model number or anything I got it running it sounds strong will take it out on the water tommarro to test it. If anyone can help the SN # is 460356 that is all the info. I know it is air...
I just purchased this Hydro Swift boat, the seller says its a 1954. I cannot seem to find any information on these boats prior to 1989. Does anyone know anything about them?
* just called Titus Boats, the company who makes Hydroswift. They dont have any records dating that far back, but the...