FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I am in the process of purchasing a new electronics package for my boat that I will primary use for fishing and cruising/overnight in the Northwest Area. The dealer suggested the following electronics package. I am a new to this field so I am asking if you guys and girls have any sites...
I am just beginning my research to purchase a 25 - 26 foot aluminum boat for overnighting and some fishing offshore in the BC and WA areas. I have looked at the Harbercraft Kingfisher and plan to look at boats from Silver Streak, Lifetimer and Seawolf. What are your thoughts on these...