FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I HOPE I am starting a new post for me as this is the ONLY way I seem to be able to do a post so I am going to try it. If not can you please just DELETE it if it's not allowed here. if it is not, (maybe PLEASE include a LINK as to WHERE I can start a NEW POST?) I am DESPERATE!! I am trying to...
I need help Have a 73 Merc Thunderbolt 850(85hp) and it won't start. Any ideas? Any idea where i can download a manual please? I am not getting spak at the plugs? I am New to boat motors though. Any idea where i can download a manual please? Thanks in advance!!