FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I had to replace the accessories connector on my battery which controls all livewell, bilge pump, fish finder, etc. Now everything works but my bilge. I checked fuses under the driver console and all look good. Any ideas?
I have water that appears to be trickling in from one of my two bilge pumps. Has anyone heard of this and how is it repaired? I have lifted the bilge compartment cover an watched as water literally trickles in through the center of the pump. Your suggestions?
This motor(115 hp) runs great once the throttle is opened. Pushes my 17.5ft bass boat at about 54mph. However, it does not want to idle. It will idle out of the water with just water clamps on the motor. Any ideas? Got to get this fixed before spring tournament season begins.