FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 91 four winns with a 4.3 OMC motor. It has a 2 barrel holly carb on it. The problem is it is flooding (pouring out of the 2 circular tubes in the throat of the carb) after I have been running it for maybe 10 or so minutes. I have to let it sit for 10 or so minutes before it will start...
The boat is a 1991 four winns with an OMC 4.3 with a cobra drive. The remote control on it has a part missing that holds the lever on the assembly. It looks like to me that it might be some type of rubber boot or something. Makes it a pain the butt sometimes when moving the throttle because...
I just purchased a 1991 freedom 190 four winns with a 4.3 omc cobra drive. I have a problem when I put it in reverse, the motor dies. I know the interrupter switch hangs when it goes into reverse. Everything works fine in forward. I adjusted the cables like the manual said (find some pics of...
i just purchase a four winns freedom 190 and i need to find the HID. i found a number on the back right side(looking at the back) but really dont know if it is or not. any help would be grateful...thanks