FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking for a factory Chrysler manual for a:
1966
9.2 Autolectric
Model: 9641
Serial: 1689
Clymer/Seloc don't seem to be specific enough to this motor. I have quite a few manuals I can trade if need be. Would be open to Chrysler manual collections as well. Most specifically I'm trying to...