FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 96 Gamefisher that I just purchased it looks great and runs perfect but I just took it out and if I go over 1/3 throttle it grinds and shakes. I came home and pulled the lower apart and found the pinion gear is chipped up. Everything else is ok (I think) I looked up the pinion gear...
I just got this motor and it idles and runs good up to about 1/3 throttle. Over 1/3 throttle it sounds like something is hitting inside and the whole motor shakes. It sounds and feels like I'm hitting bottom but I'm not. If I just go slow it runs great. I don't know were to start I can't really...