FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all, have noticed a bit of steering slop in my sea ray, now i know that its the nut and bolt inside the transom assemble that's causing the problem, well 90% sure anyway, i was wondering the quickest easiest and cheapest way of getting to and tightening those bolts or depending on how good...
Hi, I have a 22ft cuddy cabin 1988 sea ray, when I'm the only one on the boat it rides to the left a little bit the opposite side to what the driver and auxiliary are on, seems strange to me the other day I was putting a new fish finder In drilling a hole at the back around the engine ( inboard...
Hi, my old mans sea ray seems to he using lost of oil, for a for stroke I thought this seems strange as it must be getting used because it's not leaking anywhere, the rebuilt engine would of been lucky to do 50 hours, I put a litre of motor oil in prior to Christmas and 3 weeks later and a few...
Hi, my old mans boat is a 4.3 litre v6 vortec mercuriser, 175 hp sea ray 22 ft, I recently damaged the prop beyond repair and thought this was a good opportunity to get as better prop put on than the previous one, it had a 19 p mercruiser 3 blade alloy prop it would do 42 mph top and rev quite...
The boat is a 1990 mercury force inboard bayliner Capri, I was cruising along at about 25 mph and we hit a wave it was quite rough and then it just suddenly through it's self out of gear, I stopped and then tried to put it into gear again and the motor just revved, I took it out if the water and...