FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I think I "broke" my electric choke... 1989 Force 50HP would stall and die when I throttled up. I was able to hold the choke (ignition in) and it ran fine for a few seconds, then died again. After that I had no power to the starter/motor. Tried resetting the circuit breaker inside the motor, but...