FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got what I believe is a 2004 bf40 with tilt trim on the console.
Its been a great motor but yesterday I noticed that the trim position I choose slowly was lost. Then I started watching it and it seems like it went down in little steps. I'm mechanically inclined and should be able to...
I'm about to re-do the waterpump on my Honda outboard and I was wondering if the cooling tubes are prone to rot? If so, I should probably replace it too.. It's been in salt water alot of it's life, and it's not pumping water like it used to.
Thanks!
I realize Stabicraft aren't inflatable, but their hull shape is most like an inflatable.. So would this be the right spot on the forums to talk about them ?
Hi there, I'm about to buy a boat with a bf40, about a 2005. The boat and motor appear to be in great shape but the tach isn't working.
I'm mechanically inclined and have a multi meter. I'm guessing the guage needs power, ground and a trigger signal. Can someone explain to me how the...