FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Re: Impeller install on 1990 Gamefisher (Force) 15 hp.
This shows the bend in the impeller vanes when installed. I received the new one, and while I haven't set them side by side, the new one feels smaller. I'll switch them out tonight.
Also visible, is the red gasket maker material from...
Hi everyone!
So after reading the how and what to do regarding my new toy, I took the lower unit off to see how the impeller looked. Note for future projects: follow all instructions here to remove lower unit and change the impeller, they're good. But you have to disconnect the shifting...