FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
the VRO has been disconnected for years by previous owner. Since i bought it 5 years ago its ran great and I've been mixing 50.1 in the tank.
the last 3 years it has been in the water all spring summer and fall. Basically ice out to almost freezing. and runs weekley or some times multiple...
Yes I understand how the electric primer works,
the impeller was replaced at end of last season, and seems to working.
other than pulling each carb off and cleaning what troubleshooting do you suggest still?
Good day Folks.
I am thinking, I need a new fuel pump but looking for confirmation.
95 Johnson 70hp outboard, here is the scenario.
Was running great the other day, all of a sudden it started acting like it was running out of gas but never actually quit and after 30 seconds it picked right...