FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hello I wrote earlier regarding my 1960 Johnson rds 21. I got it in bad shape and couldn't get fire or anything. I have since cleaned the carb with a rebuild, changed impeller, new starter, new battery, new points and condensers. I jumped the battery out directly to starter and she fired right...
hello all....
I have read several topics on this motor here and learned a great deal. However I am stumped. I replaced the condensers and points and gap them accordingly... I also went and got the spark plugs recommended. cleaned fuel lines and got new mix roughly 24:1. had to rebuild the...
Well, it was made in Denmark, It says they are Volvo Penta AQ 110/200 engines. The boat is a 1966 Botved Coronet 24 de lux.
One engine has on the top of the block; JAG Volvo 1-418 205 L057
Same engine on the side of the block has Volvo 4968 07
Rear of the engine block by the...