FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I'm going to visit family down in Peoria, IL this weekend and would like to bring my boat. Just wondering if someone can give some general information on the nicest boat launches in the area and any advice in general. My family lives a little northwest of Peoria. I looked at a launch last...
I have a 2003 (or early 2004) Volvo 4.3 GL w/carb. I'm curious how many petcocks are on the engine block? I only see one, however the documentation says there will be one on each side. Its hard to see any on the other side with the starter there, but maybe that's why I can't see it.
thanks,
John