FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I hope Someone can help me.
I am trying to replace my the block in my 82 25 hp Evinrude with the model number E25ELCNE. I was sold a block with the number E25RWLCTE on it, this I believe is a 83 block. After boring, honing and new forged piston, I found the Top Main Bearing is much smaller on...