FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am a little confused by your response. Is what "rotted out"???
The boat is rated for up to a 150hp or 200kg. I assume this could have only been achieved with a 2 stroke 150. The 4 stroke motor weighs 171kg
Thanks for your response Scott. I have previously googled it but most of the advice is to add 4 feet to create a loop to minimize risk of "kinking" when fitting throttle cables to an outboard motor. A small percentage of sites do not suggest this but at least 80-90 percent do. That's very high...
I am repowering my Humber 6m Ocean pro RIB. I want to replace the throttle cables and steering at the same time but I hate having this loop as it is a trip hazard and I will mainly be boating solo. My new engine is a 2005 Yamaha 115hp. This is brand new, never been unboxed. Its been sitting in...
Hi, Having recently purchased a second hand rib I am trying to connect the wiring. I have one thick battery + (Red) cable for which i have identified the connection point on the motor but then I have one thick black (Battery-) cable which has a second smaller black (battery -) cable coming off...
Model: 1254X6B Serial no. 2197
The Power tilt and trim has a green and a blue wire. The harness has a fat red, thinner red, fatter black, green, yellow, purple, blue and white.
Many thanks guys.. Any help appreciated