FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I removed my engine and transom assembly (2009 350 MAG SeaCore - 900 hours) to do a list of maintenance items e.g. leaky oil pan, gimbal bearing, coupler, bravoitis and the infamous leaking steering pin seal (stainless steering pin) etc. When I tore down the transom assembly, I found that there...
I'm looking for opinions on what the expected performance should be with a 2009 350 MAG 300 HP. 1.5 gear ratio, 17P prop. I installed a complete SeaCore package into a Bayliner 2252 Hardtop (22.5 ft and approx 5000 lbs) a few years ago and have been underwhelmed by the performance and it seems...