FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Engine runs fine below 3000 rpm
above 3000 it runs for a few seconds and cuts out down to 1500 and a few seconds later its back to 2900, this goes on and on without moving the throttle from the 3000 position.
Tried to pump bulb when the engine starts to cut out but will not pump?
I drained the...
I have owned my boat for about 4 years and is in salt water, just in the past year my prop has a cavitation issue about 75% of the time. My engine max. out and when I back it back down and slowly come back up to speed and then it happens again!
I have two original prop's and a new one with the...