FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am wanting to repower my hydrasport 2200cc with a new 225... I found some new left rotation outboards for about 5-6 thousand dollars less. So my question is...can a left hand rotating motor be used as a single engine???
I have a hydra sports 2200cc with a 250 v8 ocean pro. this is the first outboard that I have owned with oil injection and it scares the hell outta me. I want to get rid of the oil injection system and just premix my gas. Are there any "kits" for this? and if so where do I find one. thanks in...