FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Just purchased this motor. Previous owner tanked it and seemed to run good. Took it out and at about 1/3 throttle rpm's dropped to idle, then catch again and then back off again. What are the possible problems? Thanks
I have a 1972 johnson 25 hp tiller, model 25E72R and it has an 18" shaft. There was an extension made but after calling a dozen places I can't seem to locate one. Any help out there?
I have a 1972 johnson 25 hp tiller, model 25E72R and it has an 18" shaft. There was an extension made but after calling a dozen places I can't seem to locate one. Any help out there?
I recently purchased a 16' Starcraft boat with a 9.8 mercury motor long shaft. I decided to upgrade to a 25 hp johnson long shaft. Found one in good condition, 1971 model, owner started it for me and everything seemed ok.
Several days later I got the chance to try it out. It started fine and...
Can anyone advise me on finding a 35-50 hp tiller control used motor? I've looked everywhere (ebay and every google search possible) and have yet to get close.
Thanks