FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1973 glastron 155 with the 1971 hydromatic (or whatever it is called) johnson 65hp outboard. The steering has become incredibly hard to operate. I am not positive of this but I suspect it is the steering cable (like oversize bicycle brake/gear cable) that is near seized up. I would like...
Today I was with my wife, kid, another couple and their kid on the boat about four miles from launch and the ignition switch broke. Thankfully we were only a short ways from a friend's dock and I was able to paddle their and get a ride back to the car and pick everyone up. No one was happy but...