FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
When doing an oil change on a 2004 honda bf50 I used an electric pump. A plastic tube was inserted in the dip stick port. The oil was pumped out , but the tube got stuck when I tried to remove it. I tugged on it only to find the end had a diagonal slice which left a piece about 1 1/2 inches long...