FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a 14' boat with this engine on it. Its carb was replaced with a 15 hp carb of the same year model, before I bought it. The carb was cutting out so I cleaned it and ended up cleaning it again a day later. It still cuts out. Do I need to change the timing for this carb, or did I miss...