FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Awesome I will give it a try.. Them power packs are just so damn expensive. Lol.. Been replacing everything around it with no luck probably could of just replaced the it in there first place. Just didn't think it would fire one cylinder and not the other.. thought if it was bad I'd lose them...
So I have a cdi issue with my 125f6A 86 force 125. Not firing on #3. I recently was able to get my hands on a parts motor that is almost identical except for the timing and ignition. Regardless I got the parts motor for 200 bucks so it's worth it to me. My question is the parts motor is an 1984...
I am currently working on a 1986 force 125. I bought this boat and have nothing but "one more thing to fix" problems. The motor is hard to start cold but once it's running it idles fine. Turn it off and fires right back up. When I rev it up it shuts off. I tested spark and compression. Carb...