FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1990 Force 120 L-Drive cuttycabin carpi.. I had it stored for the past winter and brought it out and was working on it and my mother had hooked the batterys up back words the positive to the negative and the negative to the positivewitch did short out a few wires in my main harness and...
I Just got a 1990 Bayliner Capri and the Shift Linkage cable is needing to be replaced. I can work on cars as i do it for a living but I have never worked on boats. dose anyone know how to access or where to access the shift cable on the back side of the motor to replace the Shift cable on the...