FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
You guys have talked me from buying a Bayliner, so I need help with this one.
1993 Starcraft Eurostar 170 outfitted with a 70hp Force.
Its a local sale. Sale sign stated it has only been in the water 6 times in its life. Last registration sticker expired in 03. I havent talked to the owners...
Sorry, I need advice fast. Just found your forum while trying to research this boat, before I bought it ( today ).
1987 Bayliner 18' 7" bowrider with a 125 Force outboard.
All the floor carpeting has been removed. He was going to replace it and didnt get around to it. This means I will be able...