FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Is there somewhere instructions how to reinstall starter spring?
http://www.boats.net/parts/search/BRP/JOHNSON/1972/20R72R%201972/REWIND%20STARTER/parts.html
My Evinrude 1972 20hp fastwin doesnt run properly without manual pumping fuel to engine. It runs for 10-15 seconds after I pump fuel manually, and after that it runs in higher rmp and starts to caugh.
I ordered new fuel pump from boats.net but, it didnt solve the problem. I noticed that I have...
Hi
I need head gasket to my old Gale Sea King Fifteen 1963? Do anybody know where to find or know what is the part number? It has no thermosthat.
Model: GG18802A
Serial: 36X882818
http://fastwin20.blogspot.com/2010/09/15-18-hp-1955-1958-no-thermostat-1.html