FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I just bought a 1975 Johnson 85HP engine for $150. That being said you might already be able to tell what condition it is in. It was off the boat and the controls were torn apart and I did not have anything to pull start it to check compression. If it starts is unknown. I pulled the...
Hello everyone, I have never really paid any attention to prop on my pontoon but after reading some posts I think I should start thinking about replacement. Mine has a few nicks in it and from what I read it could cause some internal damage. I have a 24ft pontoon and its obviously under powered...
Hey everyone I have tried to do some research on hooking up dual gas tanks online and really haven't found my situation. I bought a 24' 90' suncruiser toon that needed to be re-done. It has a little 40hp and came with a 6 gal portable tank that fits inside the corner of the sundeck compartment...