FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am getting ready to install a fish finder and need suggestions on mounting the transducer. I am going to mount it an the bracket that is already in place on the back of one of the pontoons. My problem is that I keep the boat in the water and can not drill the holes into the bracket...
Does anyone have any suggestions for a new anchor? I had a 30lb river anchor from Bass Pro attached to 5/8" line but it broke today when I was trying to raise it. It was stuck on the bottom on would not come free.
I am trying to install a fish finder on to my 2011 Sun Tracker Party Barge. Can anyone post any pics of how they hooked theirs up electrically? I am going to mount the transducer on the bracket at the back of one of the pontoons. I will probably put the fish finder where one of the cup...
I am new to the forums and I just bought a pontoon from Bass Pro. They want $200 to pre-wire the boat for a trolling motor. Is it worth it? Has anyone done this that could send me some pics or details of where/how they ran the wires and placed the outlet?