FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Help on a Mercruiser 120
I have had good luck in the past welding up cracks on tractor blocks and a car or two. So I thought I might give it a try. The worst case scenario is I screw it up worse if that is possible. Attached is a picture of the Serial number on the engine. The only parts...
I bought a pontoon and the motor had a cracked block now I need to buy some parts for it. I have the serial number (B43397) but I don't know the year. Can anyone help me find out the year and maybe the best place to buy replacement parts?
Has anybody used one of these? I am looking at the Navigator Tournament Series Motor 5500SS 24volt 165 lbs. of thrust. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Hey all!! 1 am kind of new to the boat world. I just bought a 24' 1986 Landau pontoon with 120 hp mercruiser I/O. I have had a boat in the past with an outboard but never had a I/O. So I will likely have lots of questions in the future. I also have a 1989 Kawasaki Jetmate and 1990 X-2.