FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
That's a great idea but there are so many variations of cup and cones, BUT I might be able to get several sets from a supplier that specializes in boat trailer axels as to what size it may be including some larger and some smaller
My intention was to repack the bearings before the tow, BUT! I wanted an additional set for that "just in case" I will spin the wheel, good suggestion thanks for the reply
Hello people, I'm in the process of purchasing my 1st boat and will be towing some 350 miles. The trailer is a 1200 lbs 1987 single axel Cox trailer. The trailer hasn't seen salt but I'm thinking I might want to replace the wheel bearings on site before the tow. Does anyone know the cup and...