FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
OK, so, I've got an '89 70hp. I've had it for 4 years and been running the VRO and it has run great. I disconnect all the fuel and oil lines off the lower cowling this spring so I could strip and paint the corrosion off. I was careful to cap the open lines. I hook it back up, put her in the...
Hello all - my 15hp gamefisher looks brand new. I just got it last summer and it has been great. On my last trip out of the season, I was cranking accross the lake at full throttle when all of the sudden the prop almost seemed to stop spinning, but the motor throttled way up and I stopped...