FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all, thanks in advance for any help. I dont really know what I am doing, so trying to learn. I have a pontoon with 1977 Evinrude 85hp 2 stroke outboard (Model 85793S) that starts up just fine and stays running in neutral. However putting it in gear (forward or reverse) stalls the thing...
Can all pontoons be lifted by the joist/crossbar under the decking? Like a 2 4x4 across joists stern to bow? Brand new to pontoons I need to remove the boat from the trailer. I saw some other methods where support was under pontoons but was worry of crushing them. Thanks!