FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've heard bad things about Force motors. Nothing specific, just that they're undesirable. That just from folks up here in Yooper land. LOL. What are the pros and cons and the quirks of these motors. With proper maintenance what else specific to this motor should I look for or pay more...
OK. Can I use the other side of rear cdi for cyl # 3. I just bought this boat knowing it needed a cdi. I had to play with this a little to make it work. I just don't have time to look this all up and play it out in my head. trigger should be correct. I'm not sure why the stater is hooked...