FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've just installed a new lower shift cable. The kit included a new plastic cable wrap. Should I install the new wrap or can I go without it? How close to the transome should it be installed? Thanks, Jerry
I bought a U bolt bellows kit that has 5 rubber O rings. Where do they all go, I only see where 2 of them go. Should I lubricate them when I install? Thanks, Jerry
Alpha 1 trim sender, can someone send me a picture of the inside of the sender unit. I took the cover off mine and the 2 wires are connected to the cover. I'm thinking I have a dummy sender. Thanks, Jerry