FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is my first post, but this forum has been SUPER helpful for me over the years in doing my own boat maintenance and repairs. Don S. has helped me on numerous occasions over the years! RIP. Thanks to all who help in this forum! I try to do as much as I can myself, but I do have mechanics in...