FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1989 CRUISE INC. ESPIRIT 2970 TWIN 454'S
Can anyone help with my starboard engine not turning over, not clicking anything...Wait a few minutes and it starts up. sound like a starter?
I have a Kenwood radio and 4 400 watt Pyle 6.5 speakers (Replaced 25 watt seaworthy speakers). Problem is that when I put the volume up on the radio the whole radio shuts down and restarts. At low volumes the system runs fine tho. I replaced the original speakers thinking the problem was the...
Hey I have 1991 Larson Hampton 220 equipped with a 5.0 mercury Mercruiser; Dual batteries. My concern is while I am on the water at night I want to keep my lights on so other boats can see me, but don't want to be stuck on the water from a dead battery... any suggestions? Also I am new to boating.
I filled my tank 3 days ago and it read full even after two trips. After the third trip it kept bouncing between half and 3/4 tank. When I went to fill up again. It took 22 gallons. I'm not understanding the misread
I have a 1991 Larson Hampton 220. Mercruiser Alpha One 5.0. When I initlaly had a problem keeping my rig started I used carb cleaner and filled with new gas and it ran like a champ.
Today I went to crank or up and it refused to start. It usually starts with just the turn of the key. If that...
When I first start my 1991 Larson Hampton 220 mercury Mercruiser Alpha One it runs just fine. After 15 mins or so at idle it will bog out. It won't start again unless I hit the throttle and apply some gas. It will stay started and running as long as gas is getting put to it while throttled ...