FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All,
Well last year I got rid of my old boat, thanks for your help :). Anyway even though it's winter I am seriously ready to start looking. I'm thinking of more a cruising boat good for laying out and taking a few friends. Not an ocean boat but maybe a bow rider that I can pull. I have a...
Hi All,
Many thanks for those who helped me get rid of that eyesore (old junk boat) in my driveway. Now I am looking for something that is in good shape. I have been looking at one called a Hurricane. It's 20 ft which is a good size for me I think. I want something I can tow and launch myself...
Hi. I have read some of what's here and you look like a knowledgable group so here goes. I have inherited or better yet got stuck with an old boat. It doesn't look too bad but hasn't run in a while and is sitting in my driveway on a trailer. My knowledge level for boats is like about 2 out of...