FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1998 Evinrude 150 and I'm having issues with the battery/charging system. I installed a new battery a few days ago and ran the boat for the first time this season this past weekend.
When running at full throttle (~4500RPM), the voltage is only 11-12.1V. When running at trolling speed...
I have a 1998 or so Evinrude 150 with a 20' aluminum boat (Princecraft Pro-V). The boat has four downriggers on it. When trolling at low RPMs (just above idle), the engine shuts off after 10-15 minutes or so. The following are the facts:
1) Battery is new.
2) Battery is fully charged.
3)...