FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1988 16 ft aluminum V-bottom Grumman Boat. The capacity plate is faded and some of the information is not readable. I need to know the total pounds-persons-motor-and gear for my boat. I also need the total motor horsepower. The hull Id number is GBM01529C888. Can you help me?