FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
As I do not have a manual for the boat, what is the fuel tank configuration? I see that it has a manual selector for "main" & "reserve"... Don't even know yet how big the fuel tank is (it's a 2004). I'm assuming the reserve automatically fills and then you have to manually select to access it...
Just purchased a 2004 Lund 2025 Pro V Magnum LE. New to the Lund fold. Actually have always had Rangers etc...New to the "multi-purpose" fold. I bought a new house and just could not handle pulling my beautiful fiberglass Ranger over a 4 mile dirt road every time to go fishing. Sold it...